Faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate students work together at MEGL to further pure and applied mathematics and develop exploratory software.
Every semester we run numerous research, visualization, and outreach projects culminating in a poster session and symposium. Use the drop-down menu to explore each semester’s projects, the resulting visualizations, and our outreach work!
Interested in joining the lab? Keep the following dates in mind:
- Faculty submit projects for next semester: around Nov 10 or Apr 18.
- Projects announced to students: around Nov 17 or Apr 25.
- Public poster session (come talk to us!): last Friday of classes, around Dec 3 or May 6.
- Student applications due: a week later, around Dec 10 or May 13.
- Teams announced: a week later, around Dec 17 or May 20.